- 28-Jan-2013 to 10-Feb-2013 (MST)
- Human Resources/Safety
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Part Time
Intermountain Donor Services (IDS) is a federally designated non-profit procurement organization dedicated to the recovery of organs and tissues for transplantation. Our employees help save and enhance lives!
We offer an attractive salary package designed to attract and retain individuals willing to accept the challenges and rewards associated with organ/tissue donation.
Intermountain Donor Services seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant (22 hrs per wk). This position is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative services in support of the Human Resources, Safety, and Organizational Training & Development program(s). This position requires strong administrative skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information with tact and discretion. A strong knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. This position also requires exceptional inter-personal communication skills.
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager:
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking various internal training calendars necessary to document Organizational Training & Development (OTD) related activities for all employees company wide.
- Audits training files to ensure compliance with mandatory training requirements.
- Assist on-site auditors (pull training files, make copies and provide reports) as requested.
- Responsible for tracking all performance management documentation (90 day evaluations, annual reviews, etc).
- Prepares, organizes and maintains confidential employee personnel records and/or other HR electronic files.
- Supports recruiting by coordinating all candidate interviews, conduct reference checks, prepare new employee orientation packets and assists with on-boarding preparation.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive compliance uploads to vendor credentialing database.
- Drafts correspondence, proof-reads and formats documents; creates/updates spreadsheets, and creates/updates PowerPoint modules.
- Serves as a member of the safety committee. Provides input, take minutes and distribute information.
Qualifications: Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- High School Diploma and equivalent directly related work experience required.
- Formal training with emphasis in computer software applications is a plus!
- Minimum two years administrative assistant experience.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!